Growing Companies First Executive Assistant
Here at Dancer Concrete Design we are looking to add another member to our specialty team and we need your help! Do you enjoy creative problem solving and crafting a better work environment? Do you enjoy change and are you always looking for ways to improve yourself and those around you? Do you have a natural ability to make things function well and run smoother?
We are looking for someone who is smart, talented and driven. Does this sound like you? Then maybe you can help us out. We are a growing company that is looking to hire our first office staff team member. We are actually building the renovated office area right now! Our firm works hard to create unique finished products all around Fort Wayne and the surrounding area. We create high-end concrete floors and products which require a level of detail and determination in the office and in the field. Can you be the person to come help make us better as we grow?
Duties for this position might include: digital file organization, billing and invoicing, purchasing, and data entry. Your main role in our company will be to communicate daily with our project managers and owner by being the main point of contact in the office. This position is going to start out as a part-time position (15 hours per week) with the possibility of becoming a full time position in the future.
This is a great opportunity for you if you can work well on your own; you are very organized and feel very confident in working online and with various computer applications. We also want your input on how we can better utilize programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel in our business.
If you are interested in this position please email email@example.com with your resume and at least 3 reference who we can call. You can find out more about our company and the Core Values that guide our business @ http://www.dancerconcrete.com
This job will be paid on an hourly basis, starting at $12 per hour.
A company can only be as strong as the people who make it up. People who are properly trained and given the opportunity to do their best work can create great companies. Our goal is to be one of the best and most valuable employers in our industry and in our community. We want to make this a fun and desirable place to work. As we grow and increase our profits we also want you to grow and be rewarded for your work. Below is a list of some of the current benefits of being a part of our team.
• Christian business built on honesty, integrity and using our God-given talents to our full capability.
• Ability to use your talents and be proud of the work you create.
• Excitement of being part of a growing and expanding company.
• Free Clothes and Appeal – Company T-shirts, sweatshirts, pants, etc.
• Yearly Christmas Bonus.
• Paid overtime.
• Ability for advancement in many positions as we grow.
• Be part of top-notch and popular construction projects around Fort Wayne.
• Be featured in National trade magazines – Our work is regularly profiled online and in print.
• Vacation time accrued after 90 days of full-time work.
• Be part of a growing brand and a national leader for our industry.
- Contact Person: Nick Dancer
- Contact Person's Position: Owner
- Phone Number: 260-748-2252