Part-time ReStore Sales Associate
The Fort Wayne Habitat for Humanity Restore is seeking an organized, efficient, flexible, energetic and personable individual for a part-time position of Restore Sales Associate. The ReStore is a unique retail environment selling new and used donated building materials and home improvement merchandise to the public.
The ReStore Sales Associate is directly responsible for:
- Interacting positively with donors and customers.
- Providing superior customer service to donors and customers.
- Receiving and processing donated merchandise.
- Cash register operation.
- ReStore housekeeping.
- Supervision of volunteers with a wide range of skills and abilities.
- Following all ReStore policies and procedures.
- Minimum High School Diploma, or GED.
- Food service or retail sales, preferred.
- Background in hardware/building materials helpful.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills, including data entry.
- Able to routinely but not repetitively lift 40-50 pounds.
- Operate cash register with proficiency.
- Supervise volunteers.
- Knowledge of fair market values of new and used building material is helpful.
Completed applications can be submitted to the ReStore, 3837 N. Wells Street, Tuesdays through Saturdays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Wednesdays 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 260.471.4211. No calls please.
- Contact Person:
- Fax Number: 260.471.4211