Fire Alarm Inspector
Do you have experience with blueprints? Can you follow verbal and written directions? Are you skilled with hand tools? Then Westaff may have a wonderful opportunity for you!
We are currently accepting applications for a Fire Alarm Inspector. Requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
* Responsible for meeting customer expectations while performing quality inspections
* Perform routine inspections, testing, and preventative maintenance of life safety product lines
* Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks
* Work with low voltage devices for the operation of low voltage equipment
* Learn to complete Service Requests with proper coding through communication devices, follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule
* Input, retrieve and archive inspection documentation program via the laptop computer
* Complete assigned inspections on time
Ideal candidate must be able to carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 50 pounds. Must be able to work on lifts and ladders. Must have a valid drivers license and a driving record that meets company requirements. NICET certification preferred but not required. Clean background and drug screen required before candidate can start.
Apply today at www.westaff.com
- Contact Person: Brook Howe
- Contact Person's Position: Personnel Supervisor