Pray for my wife’s heart to soften towards me and heal our marrige

I have been working to reconcile with my wife for over a year now. After 17 years of marriage I believe that God would want us to stay together. It has been a long road as I express my Love for her, she seems to become upset with my caring for her. Please pray for us to find a way through this tough time.

Posted on Jun 1, 2011 | Prayer Request

Discussion

Brandy said on Jun 01, 2011 at 5:24pm

Pray that God would go get her.  My husband and I faced something similar 6 yrs ago and thats what my husband and my pastor did and God did just that.  We have now been married 17 yr even though satan tried to take our marriage out 6 yrs ago.

Paula said on Jun 04, 2011 at 10:06am

God heals marriages.  Our marriage is living proof!  Let her know you love her no matter what, stand in faith, believe your marriage is strong with God in the center.  No matter what stand in faith.  I was so frustrated with my husband I wanted to scream, but he is a believer and every day thanked God that our marriage was healed and strong.  That was 13 years ago and we just celebrated our 22nd anniversary and are still going strong!  Oh yeah, God blessed us with a beautiful daughter 8 years ago to help us celebrate every day!

Rick Canales said on Jun 12, 2011 at 9:08pm

Thank you for the words of faith. Ineed theseto keep on fighting. Your Friend in Christ

Blaine said on Sep 15, 2011 at 12:13am

Please pray for my wife and I , she wants to divorce me and says she is not happy. We have one little 3 year old and she has 2 teenagers from a previous marriage. I love my wife do not want a divorce. Please pray that she will have a change of heart.

s said on Oct 15, 2011 at 11:50pm

I will pray for you.

robert said on Dec 13, 2011 at 1:11pm

Please pray for the healing of my wife’s heart toward me. We are separated and she is leaning heavily toward a divorce. We have been together 13 yrs and married 8. We have four boys ages 8-16. As a child She has suffered abuse at the hands of her stepfather, watched her mother go from guy to guy, drugs and alcohol addiction and now her mother passed away unexpectedly a year ago. She is lost and confused. She is unhappy with the thought of marriage anymore. I am newly restored to my faith because of this and only God can intervene, now. I am asking as many believers as I can to pray for her to b restored in her faith as well to the true and living God. Thank you all. I will pray for each of you who are suffering as well. God bless you.

Luther Douglas said on Oct 08, 2012 at 10:48am

Please pray that my wifes heart will be softened. We have been married 29 yrs and have three great kids and one grandson. I am gone most of the time with my work so there is and has been very little time for us. My wife asked for a divorce about a month ago. It slammed me to the floor. I knew there were problems but i was blind to how bad it had become. I began fighting for my marriage and did a lot of soul searching and came to realize that i had never been the husband my wife deserves and that God commanded me to be. During this time i found that the wife had meet a man at a bar that was saying all the right things to her she allowed her heart to be torn away from me and gave it to him , who she had only seen for a few hours and talked on the phone for weeks. Now he is out of the picture, but my wife says she loves me but that she can’t be with me. I have rededicated my life to the Lord and im pray and talking to the Lord constantly to please open my wifes heart to see the Love i have for her.

Joe Alexandre said on Nov 07, 2012 at 7:09am

I too have been praying that my wifes heart soften towards me, we have been married 37 years I seperated from home for 6 months and I moved back, I was feeling that the seperation was only making it better for her freedome with her friends and now that I am home I will continue to pray for our marriage to work. At the moment she doesn’t talk to me, please join me in prayer that the Almity Lord will intervene and help our matrimony, thank you.

Denny said on Jan 09, 2014 at 8:39pm

I married my wife 18 months ago. We are both recovering addicts. I relapsed and was dishonest and deceitful.  I have since gottem back into recovery but she no longer feels the same. I pray every day for God to soften her heart. I am lost without her. Please pray for us. I believe God put us together and my prayers feel like they just echo.